Students: Become A Member
Pi Alpha Alpha provides three major membership benefits: acknowledges academic achievement, provides job-searching and networking benefits, and indicates the opportunity to serve others through public service. Membership indicates to faculty, employers, and colleagues that you are a dedicated and intelligent student. You can indicate membership on your resume to improve appeal to employers and you can highlight the activities you participated in as a member. Additionally, membership indicates a choice to serve others through ongoing public service activities throughout your career path.
Interested in becoming a member? Follow these simple steps:
1. Check to see if your institution has a Pi Alpha Alpha Chapter
- If not, you can work with a faculty member to Establish a Chapter
2. Contact your advisor and inquire about induction information.
For Master’s degree seeking students, the minimum standards for induction include:
- Achieve and maintain a 3.7 or above GPA Completed more than 50% of your coursework
3. Order graduation regalia from Kenneth E. Jernigans and Associates
- Your advisor must first order your certificate and pin and then you can order additional materials
Please read the Student FAQ page to answer any additional questions you have. If you still have questions, contact email@example.com.